Certainly, this is not a commercial and i am not promoting the brand of milk you're seeing with the monkey. It just so happened that he (MOYMOY) needs it at the time.
JUST A REMINDER:
DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRECRACKERS AND THROW THEM AT MONKEYS!
Here's the story:
Apparently young people were playing with dancing firecrackers (WATUSI) on the night of Dec 21 and then tossing them at moymoy maybe to startle him or frighten him or just for fun. Being a monkey as he is, he is curious about it and maybe he eats some. He was presented to me in the morning, weak and lethargic, almost unconscious. We put IV and medications, he regained consciousness after sometime most likely due to the barking of the dogs. Now since he is awake, we tried to give him uncooked egg whites as an adsorbent to the firecracker but he doesn't swallow it so instead we tried giving him milk as a diluent which he took without protest, he stayed for a day more and went home after.
Firecrackers are poisonous. If you handled them, wash your hands before you eat. Several reports of children died because of it. Pets, if they ingested firecrackers, may also die from poisoning.